Noroton Presbyterian Nursery School
Thank you for your interest in
Noroton Presbyterian Nursery School!
Our formal registration period has ended.
We currently have limited openings in AM 2's, Short day AM 4's.
Please contact the office to inquire about availability for the 2018-19 school year.
Orientations for new families are offered in early December and January and may be scheduled online. The deadline for applications is typically the first week of January. Notification of acceptance into the program (or placement on a waitlist) typically occurs the third week in January.
Children currently enrolled in our 2’s and 3’s programs are guaranteed a space in the NPNS program for the following school year. Children currently enrolled in the 4’s seeking a spot in our Pre-K program, will need a written recommendation from their current 4’s teacher, and have a birthday that falls between September 1, and December 31 of the following school year.
Please note that children currently enrolled in our morning program have priority for morning spaces. Children in the afternoon program may apply for the morning and will be accommodated on a space available basis.
Children are accepted based on a lottery system, which follows this priority order:
1) Currently enrolled children, as noted above.
2) Children of NPNS staff / Children of NPC members who are siblings of current NPNS students (i.e. applicants and siblings will both be attending in September).
3) Siblings of current NPNS students, non-church members (i.e. applicants and siblings will both be attending in September).
4) Siblings of current NPNS students (i.e. only sibling will be attending in September).
5) Children of NPC members who are siblings of previously enrolled students.
6) Children of NPC members.
7) Children of NPC staff; non-church members who are siblings of previously enrolled students.
8) Children who are registered users of Noroton Presbyterian Child Care. (MOPS and Sunday School does not count, must be an active and registered member of NPCC).
9) Children of the community at large.
Note: a parent must be an NPC member by December 31 of the year prior in order to enroll as children of church member.
To inquire about openings for the 2017-18 school year
please contact the school office
203-655-3223 or NPNS.firstname.lastname@example.org